Who we are
We are Fideliquest Inc, a private Delaware “C” corporation headquartered in Minnesota. Our website address is: https://firewav.gg.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What information is collected?
The information we may collect through the Site includes, but may not be limited to:
- Users’ contact information to register to receive our newsletter and other company related updates, promotions, and materials from us, such as Users’ first names, last names, phone numbers, and email addresses;
- Users’ transaction histories relating to the use of our products and services;
- Information regarding Users’ browsers and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by Users’ web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” Users through the navigation of the Site;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites;
- Users’ IP addresses to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience; and
- Information Users enter on the Site or give to the Site in any other way, such as information provided to register to create an account on the Site.
How is information used?
We collect information about Users through the Site in order to provide Users with services and products, and also to collect information that is necessary for the Site to work properly. We use personal information about our Users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Processing an order, including shipping, delivery, fulfillment, and customer service;
- Contacting Users regarding an inquiry on the Site that Users have initiated;
- Using content from social media platforms where Users discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products;
- To troubleshoot how the Site operates and for internal analysis of how users use the Site;
- Providing product, promotional and other information to Users;
- Contacting Users regarding administrative notices;
- Aggregating collected data to track overall Site visitor traffic patterns and for quality control;
- Conducting and publishing research and studies;
- Development and testing of products and services;
- Identifying and monitoring trends;
- Evaluating and monitoring equipment and technology used to provide products or services;
- Developing and distributing marketing and promotional materials for products and services;
- To help FideliQuest plan for technical infrastructure requirements; and
FideliQuest may share this aggregate information with vendors, business partners, or other third-parties in connection with any of the foregoing activities. FideliQuest’s affiliates, dealers or other business partners may use this information for marketing and solicitation purposes. Except as described above, FideliQuest will not give or sell Users’ information to any other company for its use in marketing or solicitation.
We may share collected information with any subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share Users’ personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose Users’ information to a third-party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of FideliQuest, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which FideliQuest transfers or sells the Site or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that Users provide to us.
Linking to and Connecting with Third-Parties
Cookies and Behavioral Advertising
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to advertise to our Users online. These third-party vendors may display FideliQuest product advertisements on other websites based on Users’ internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on Users’ past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with FideliQuest products or services. Users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
How can I limit and delete information collected?
While we work hard to use and disclose our Users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, Users can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- Users may have their contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform Users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us, or by emailing us at email@example.com;
- Users may limit the collection of “cookies” through Users’ browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide Users with the most relevant products or information regarding the Site; and
- Users may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track Users’ online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
How is information protected?
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all User information collected through our Site and Service designed to secure Users’ personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of Users’ personal information transmitted through our Site.
Data Transfers and Processing
If Users are not located in the United States, Users’ local privacy laws may give them certain rights to access information held about them and they may have the right to ask us not to process their personal data. If Users are a European Union Data Subject, they may request access, rectification and correction, erasure, and to object to or our processing of their information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further, if we are processing European Union data subjects’ personal data on the basis of their consent, they may revoke their consent at any time by emailing us at: email@example.com. Such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of consent. Further, withdrawal of consent does not affect processing of information based on other lawful bases of processing other than consent.
Users may contact us regarding any dispute or complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org. For European Union residents, if that does not sufficiently address the complaint, those Users may file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding our processing of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact information of European supervisory authorities is available here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/policies/justice-and-fundamental-rights_en.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Site is not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 16.
Users’ California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the information below. At this time, our Site does not respond to browsers’ Do Not Track signals.
© 2021 Fideliquest Inc.