Collection of Visitor Information On This Site
Limitations on Use of Content. All content, data and material contained on the Site are protected by one or more copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights owned or licensed by FideliQuest and which are protected under the laws of the State of Minnesota, the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and/or international treaties.
No portion or element of the Site or any of its content may be copied, modified, distributed, retransmitted, displayed, or performed via any means. This Site, its content and all related rights shall remain FideliQuest’s exclusive property or the property of the licensors of such content unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by FideliQuest. Without FideliQuest’s prior written authorization, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, adapt, repost, or otherwise use the content of this Site. Use of this Site does not in any respect whatsoever constitute a grant of any license or other right to use or exploit any of these proprietary rights.
Limited Access. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by FideliQuest, any access or attempt to access other areas of a FideliQuest computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without FideliQuest’s prior, express, and written permission. You will not spam or send unsolicited e-mail to any other user of the Site for any reason.
Additional Use Restrictions. As a visitor to this Site you shall not:
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content or information that is false inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization.
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary rights;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or
- stalk or harass anyone;
- collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
- share your password with anyone else;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources, accounts, usernames and passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites; or
- use this Web site for commercial purposes.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any content that you upload, post, use, or otherwise make available on this Site (“User Content”). Although FideliQuest has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Content or user conduct on this Site, FideliQuest reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content and to monitor any user conduct on this Site at any time and for any reason without notice. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any of your User Content at your sole cost and expense.
Links to Other Sites
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to product descriptions. FideliQuest reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time without notice and correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Product Warranty; Disclaimer of Warranties for the Site
If you wish to review the warranty for any item listed on this Site, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to receive a copy of the applicable warranty.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT and services available through THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FideliQuest disclaims all warranties, express or implied, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, and IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, data accuracy, system integration, and informational content. FideliQuest MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER FideliQuest OR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR any damages, including, without limitation, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have that arises out of or is related to use of this Site must be filed within two (2) years after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall FideliQuest’s aggregate liability resulting from your use of this Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Operation and Maintenance Of This Site
FideliQuest may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Site or the provision of any services without notice and FideliQuest reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you are a registered user of this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your username or password. FideliQuest reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
Applicable Law & Miscellaneous
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
© 2022 Fideliquest Inc.